Food Centre visitor policy in response to COVID-19
-- posted June 15, 2020 --
The Food Centre is ready to welcome potential clients, suppliers and visitors for on-site meetings. Our key objective during this COVID-19 pandemic is to ensure that everyone is safe. Please note that if you have had symptoms, are symptomatic or have tested positive for COVID in the last 14 days you will not be permitted to meet with our staff.
- We have put in guidelines and requirements for on-site meetings. Some of the guidelines are:
- If you feel more comfortable wearing a face mask, clients must provide their own personal protection equipment (face masks).
- Upon arrival, you will be required to fill out a “Client declaration – COVID-19” form regarding COVID contact and overall symptoms related to COVID.
- Physical distancing will be in effect.
- Sanitizer must be used before and after the meeting. These will be located at the front desk and also in the meeting room.
- Visitors will be limited to 1-3 people based on meeting room availability, to allow for safe distancing practices.
These are our mandatory requirements for visiting the Food Centre and have been put in place for everyone’s safety. Protocols may change as new directives arise and deeper understanding of the risks are revealed. We appreciate everyone's cooperation.