The Food Centre is an innovative and team oriented organization. We are strategicially positioned to deliver services to advance Saskatchewan's food industry and provide companies with a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
We are an industry leader in the food industry. To work at the Food Centre, you must be willing to work in an evironment that is challenging, team oriented, and results oriented. We seek individuals with a diverse background and skills in the food industry.
The Food Centre offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits package to qualified candidates.
The Food Centre has the following current opening:
We are seeking a Production Supervisor to work in a multi faceted food production facility. The primary job will be to supervise start up and the manufacturing of multiple products. You will be required to supervise employees to ensure security, safety, food specs, quality assurance of products, sanitation, HACCP and CFIA regulations are followed. You will also be responsible to ensure labor and cost controls as per company specifications.
The Job requires:
- Previous supervisory position
- Experienced leader in Food Safety, HACCP and GMP
- Mastering work flow that involves specialized state of the art equipment
- Managing and improving productivity
- Excellent communication skills
- Mechanical aptitude and manufacturing knowledge
- A high sense of integrity and the ability to act with urgency
- Prepare management reports (ex. attendance, HACCP and labor) reports as required.
- Manage daily manpower planning including assignment of responsibilities and duties.
- A willingness to adapt to changing processes and products
- Support a team environment.
This is a full time job with opportunities for advancement and diverse operations in processing of new food products. The Food Centre offers a great benefit package.